CPA Licenses

Remember, if you’ve contracted a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) to work on your business and/or personal accounting and tax issues you can always check your state’s Board of Public Accountancy’s website to make sure their license is active.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close