Here are just some of the business and/or personal bookkeeping and administrative services that Montgomery Business Solutions can provide on a one-time or recurring basis:
- Client estimates and invoicing via USPS or electronic delivery
- Client retention follow-up and mailings
- Vendor bill management, including check and electronic payment methods
- Inventory management
- Fixed asset tracking and depreciation
- Profit/Loss and Balance Sheet statements including Accounts Payable and Receivable forecasting
- Bank, credit card, and loan reconciliations
- Payroll processing and related tax returns
- Sales commission-tracking
- Sales and use tax returns
- Medical practice customer and insurance provider collections
- Personal property rendition preparation
- Social media and website set up and updating
- CRM and ERP set-up and clean-up (QuickBooks, Xero, Insightly, Salesforce, etc.)
- Data-entry and document scanning
- Phone call, email, and social media message answering and routing
*Please note: At this time Montgomery Business Solutions does not have a CPA on staff to provide audit and attestation services. We will work closely with your CPA to facilitate transfers of information.
Montgomery Business Solutions is insured. Certificate of Insurance is available upon request.
Leigh Ann Smith can also be bonded, if requested.